Friday, November 28, 2008

Firsts for the little guy


Erik has had a lot of firsts in his life in the last two days. He had his first thanksgiving during which he had his first taste of mashed potatoes and he loved them. However, he did NOT love the metal spoon I used to feed him with. He hated the spoon so much that he cried and cried.

This is a picture of him prior to the metal spoon.

The kid really hates spoons of any type--he would much prefer if I would feed him from my finger. I don't like doing that though because, well, it's kind of gross, makes mealtime very lengthy, and, at some point in his little life, he's going to need to eat from a spoon!



Adam was determined that Erik would eat from a spoon! I don't think Adam won that battle lol Erik is very stubborn, in true Talbot form!






Erik also got his first haircut. Now all the men in my family have the same haircut, except that they all style their hair differently. Erik was a real trooper through the entire process and just kept trying to eat the cord on the trimmers. Yum?Here's the little guy post haircut. I thought Adam did a pretty good job considering Erik is such a wiggleworm!




Here is a cute pic of my little pilgrims. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family! This thanksgiving reminded me of how much I have to be thankful for.

No comments: