Amy tagged me a little while ago, but I've been a slacker about responding. Sorry Amy! better late than never, right?? The six things you might not know or want to know about me...
1. I hate hate hate the sound of cotton tearing. You want to really upset me, tear up a cotton ball when I'm around. For me, it's worse than nails on a chalkboard!!
2. I love to cook, but I don't like to cook for others. I have a deep fear that people will not like what I'm cooking. I know it's something I need to get over. I absolutely dread when the relief society calls and asks me to bring a meal to someone. I agonize over it! So, if you haven't been invited to my house for dinner, don't take it personally, it's just my paranoia rearing its ugly head.
3. I don't like it when people wear sweats out in public. I think sweats should only be worn in the privacy of your own home or at the gym. No one looks good in them and they scream the fact that you were too busy/lazy/slovenly to throw on a pair of jeans instead.
4. Smokers drive me insane. Do it in private, where I don't have to breathe it in and have an asthma attack! I don't want to be sick just because you chose to blow some smoke my way.
5. Whenever I sew, I eat fruit, usually apples. I have no idea why I think that apples and sewing go together, but in my world, they do. I also have to have the TV on when I sew. I don't even watch whatever's on, but I like having the background noise. So there I am, eating an apple and listening to the tv as I sew to my heart's content.
6. I have to put away my clean dishes in a certain order--bowls first, then tupperware, plates, pots and pans, and, finally silverware. I don't let the kids help me do dishes because it messes up my order. I guess that we all have a little OCD in us, right?
well, now the world knows that I'm a little crazy, but, hey, aren't we all?