- I highly highly doubt I will make this a regular tuesday thing. I blog much too sporadically to have a set day.
- I love cheeseballs. Not the kind you use chips with. The cheeseballs that are a chip. Those orange round fluffy balls of transfat that melt in my mouth. Best if eaten stale.
- I am shocked and amazed at how much I love my ballet class. I am completely uncoordinated, lacking in grace, never taken dance in my life, and am completely inflexible. Yet, 3 days a week, Erik and I go to ballet class where I proceed to really enjoy myself. Hopefully, I'm getting better shape and becoming more graceful too.
- I am highly addicted to teen novels at the moment. My favorites of the moment are the Percy Jackson series and the Artemis Fowl series. I love the teen novels because there isn't anything that will shock my poor senses in them.
- I cannot stand the sound of cotton tearing. Please never rip a cottonball around me. It's worse than nails on a chalkboard.
- I'm addicted to londonport deli roast beef from Harmon's. I could eat that stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- I hate to drive at night. I don't see very well in the dark and I'm always freaked out i'll miss some car coming at me and get in an accident. It is a little ironic because none of my accidents have ever been at night.
there ya go. a few confessions out of me :)