- I love love love most Korean food.
- Too bad it's so stinky or I would eat it a lot more often.
- I always feel guilty when people get into my proximity range a day or two later after I eat Korean. Someday I'll eat it before Ward Council so that maybe my stink will end our meeting a little sooner.
- It's hard to get home and get the kids ready in 15 min. Tho adam tries his best! but, I digress...
- no matter how much I gargle, brush, rinse, shower, scrub, I still stink.
- I hate it when Adam eats Korean food, but I didn't because he smells so bad.
- It took me 2 years to like Korean food--I'd never eaten anything so spicy in my life!
- I probably would have cried except Adam and I hadn't been dating very long and I was too proud to let it show what I really thought of the food.
- my favorite Korean restaurant is Ejo--it's on 3300 S. and 9th East--they also serve sushi which is a double bonus. Ejo is expensive, but so worth the money!!
- My favorite dish is the spicy pork and tofu. Yum!! I love all the banchan or sidedishes too.
- My least favorite dish is anything with squid in it. I had a bad run in with squid and korean food in college and haven't been able to stomach the thought of squid since.
- Can you tell I'm craving Korean food?? bring on the Kimchi!!!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Tuesday Confessional week 2
I know, it's scary--a blog 2 weeks in a row! Here goes....