Sunday, January 16, 2011

i haven't actually fallen off the face of the earth

So....yeah...i'm very very behind on my blogging. The last six months have been crazy, but, isn't everyone's life crazy? I have to admit that this surprise pregnancy has really thrown my life for a loop. I'm still kind of in denial about the whole thing, but, at least, the kids are very excited. I'm sure that I'll be excited too, once I'm holding that new, sweet baby in my arms. Until that moment though, I may be moody, grumpy, and in various stages of denial. I don't deal well with this kind of unplanned surprise. I'm finally over that whole puking, feeling really crappy stage, thank goodness!! I have had a head cold the last ten days tho--i just want to feel better, darn it!!! It made the holidays really rough at our house and it didn't really help that the kids were off-track all of December. Luckily, I'm blessed with an absolutely wonderful husband who helped decorate the house, wrapped every single Christmas present, cooked a lot of meals, kept the house picked up, and made sure that I followed through on some of our family traditions. I'm not quite sure what I ever did to deserve Adam, but I'm so grateful that he is my eternal companion.

Due to this pregnancy thing, my sewing has really taken a nose-dive. I did manage to finish the kids' Christmas pj's, but I still haven't finished my sister's kids' pj's or Ashlee's Christmas dress. Hopefully, I'll get those projects done before February....maybe....lol Maybe i'll actually buy some maternity jeans too before I bust out of my old jeans. Ugh, I had given away all of my maternity clothes because we were DONE!!

No comments: