Saturday, December 13, 2008

They should have been twins

Evan and Ashlee really were meant to be twins, but Heavenly Father knew that neither Erin nor I could handle both of them, so one of them was sent to each of us. They have very similar personality traits and they love each other dearly. They live in a world all their own.



This is the most recent picture that I have taken of the two of them. I was getting ready to take them both to school, however, Ashlee and Evan had an agenda all their own. I'm scared to think of where Ashlee would have driven them to! Maybe to Copperton park or to Dunford bakery to get some donuts or to the ocean because Ashlee is sure that she is going to be a mermaid and Evan is going to be a merman when they grow up. No matter where they were going, they were having a great time. I'm glad that they are such great friends!

2 comments:

Fulkerson Clan said...

yep, what you said is true!! i hope they stay close all their lives, it'll be fun to see, after all those 2 put us through, what kind of adults they turn out to be!

Amy said...

I see trouble in the future for these 2! But the good, fun kind. The look on her face in the picture is great.