Thursday, September 4, 2008

My genes just might prevail!

As most of you have probably noticed in my children, the Talbot genes are very strong ones! My children don't look much like me or my side of the family. I had some hope for Erik, but, when he was born, he was the spitting image of Alex as a baby. Good thing those Talbot genes are cute ones! Anyway, I had Erik in this outfit the other night :


And my mother says to me, "Jenn, Erik looks just like you did as a baby!" I, of course, laughed at her. Then I dug out my baby pics and what do you know? He does look like me!


Who knew??? Actually, my sister-in-law Katie has been telling me all along that Erik looked like me--and she was right! Now, I'm not sure if I should feel bad for Erik or not since he may just turn out to be the masculine version of me!

2 comments:

Fulkerson Clan said...

don't worry jenn, i think you just may be cute enough that you'd have made a fine lad as well! lol! we'll see, right? go doughty genes!!!

Amy said...

It's the cheeks! lol!