10 Years Ago I...
1. Was working at Dynatronics.
2. living in Murray, UT.
3. was in the nursery for my church calling.
4. was still having nightmares that I didn't really graduate from the U of U.
5. cheering on the Ohio State Buckeyes every saturday.
5 of my favorite jobs I have had (going from easiest to hardest...)
1. receptionist at Dynatronics
2. sales clerk in the crystal and china department of ZCMI's.
3. quality control at American Standard aka official toilet flusher!
4. cashier at Wendy's
5 places I have lived...
1. Tiffin, OH
2. in the suburbs of McCutchenville, OH
3. Logan, UT
4. Rexburg, ID--the only place i've ever lived where it got so cold my nose hairs froze
5. West Jordan, UT
5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Cold StoneIce Cream
3. Erin's apple and blueberry pies
5. Sunflower Oat Honey bread
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Get out of debt
2. Buy a '69 red Mustang convertible
3. travel, travel, and more traveling
4. Invest for college, missions, etc.
5. Help out my loved ones
5 things on today's "To-Do list"...
1. Help in Alex's class
2. Go to Alex's soccer game
3. Bug my sister while Alex is at piano lessons
4. Fold that mountain of laundry
5. Make yet even more pear sauce
5 favorite Holidays...
3. Flag Day (it's Alex's birthday)
5. New Year's Eve--even tho I can barely stay awake til midnight
5 favorite Movies of All Time
1. So I Married an Ax Murderer
2. The Man Who Knew Too Little
3. The Chronicles of Riddick
4. Pride and Prejudice
5 favorite T.V shows...
1. The Office
3. Paula Deen
4. House Hunters
5. Jon and Kate plus 8--always makes me glad that I only have 3 kids!
5 favorite vacations...
1. Trip to Maine when I was 9
2. Going to Disneyland with my kids
3. Amish country (every time I get to go)
4. Moab, UT
5. Catalina Island, CA
I'm sorry Erin, I'm too lazy to tag anyone, but, hey at least i filled it out ! MUHAHAHAHAHA
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.