Wednesday, August 20, 2008

the intro


alright Erin, really this blog is for you!! yes, you should be feeling really special right about now :) I don't even know if anyone else will ever read this.

Adam and I have been married for 11 1/2 years--the big 12 year anniversary is coming up on December 20th. We have 3 beautiful and fantastic children--Alex (7), Ashlee (5), and Erik (3 months). We are also the proud owners of 2 dogs and a rabbit. The children keep us very busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm lucky enough to be a stay-at-home mom and Adam is a telecom manager. From the picture, you can see what a cute family I have!

From my point of view, I'm blessed with a great life! It's a little crazy at times, like last week, when both our cars died in the same week and I'm often sleep-deprived...but I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

Fulkerson Clan said...

bravo! i'm so lucky to have such a happy, sleep-deprived sis who blogs just because i bugged her too :) i wouldn't have it any other way!! lol!

Jenn said...

hehe what would life be like if we couldn't bug each other????